RSS Feed

An update (At Last!)

Posted by: Unknown / Category:

I'm soo sorry for not updating for so long.. Things been crazy and I just got lazy and discouraged. I'm not much of a writer or a blogger anyway.. Looking back, my writings were kinda immature to me. Lol! Actually, I only make jewelleries on holidays when I have lots of free time. I was just kinda buzy this last 2 years with studies and part time jobs during holidays and stuff, and I never really had made anything that I liked enough to post about it..

2 years ago, I finally got into a design course. Industrial design engineering to be exact. It's like, design + engineering. And yes, it's just as crazy difficult as it sounds, at least to me it is. Now, we all know that beauty is subjective, but taking it in the face is pretty tough.. When something you made with all your might and fall in love with got rejected and something you hated turns out to be liked by many. Sometimes, I feel like a sellout, doing things that are not my style and not my liking, just to get by. Perhaps that is life. You don't even have to conciously sell your soul to the devil, the devils are all around you unnoticed. Do all the stuff they liked and in return you'll get your degree or salary or whatever else you need to get through with your life. This sounds harsh, but that's just how it is for everyone. It is called RESPONSIBILITY.. If right now you are doing something you love for a living, lucky you! Make sure you don't fall out of love!

 For now, I'll try to post a lot, at least once a week if I'm doing any projects. To keep things easier in case anyone wants to just look at the jewelleries, I'll put up a gallery soon. See ya next post!



0 comments:

Post a Comment