RSS Feed

Dawned

Posted by: Unknown / Category: , , ,


Price: RM30 (free poslaju)

Measurements: 4.8/4.9cm from earwire


This piece is inspired from ‘Forgiven’ by Within Temptation. It is a song about a loss of someone dear, but when all is forgiven and accepted, the turbulence is drowned in a sea of calmness. I pretty much took the essence of the song to create this and it turns out to be a picture of calm with a hint of sorrow. The feeling is like, contemplating your life while waiting for the sun to rise? Not really a good comparison, but I could not find a better one.


These earrings are made of 26 and 18 gauge gunmetal artistic wire, soft polymer clay flowers, fluorite and lapis lazuli chips, and genuine 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones attached to the earwires. It is quite small and dainty, but the vivid colours made up for the size. It has that irresistible quiet charm that I really love. In fact, I quite enjoyed making this. Would have kept it for myself if not for the fact that I don't need earrings anymore since I decided to wear 'tudung' full time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment