RSS Feed

Elements

Posted by: Unknown / Category: , , , , ,



Price: Bracelet - RM15, Necklace - RM30

Measurements: Necklace 36cm + 9cm extender, butterfly 3cm x 2.1cm

Bracelet 19cm including toggle clasp





(This is crazy but I found out that the necklace can also be worn as a long necklace, looong after I made them =P)
 

You know what they say about vintage findings? If you fall in love with one, just get it, because you would not see it again when it’s gone! I found the vintage butterfly pendant on ebay, and *spluurrrge*. When it finally arrived, I kept staring at it for weeks and weeks. I have no idea what to do with it, mainly because it has two holes on each side instead of just one in the middle. It looked ugly on a cord, too plain on a chain, but luckily it looked mighty fine on a simple layered necklace. The turquoise chips and jasper beads give an earthy feel to the necklace and make it looks more ‘alive’. In fact, I like the end result so much that I made a bracelet to match it. So what's with the name? I thought I could see all the elements symbolized within it. Can you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment